seagaur red label vs berkely vanish

larry ipock

Walmart don't carry the red label no more, (not here anyway). Red label was the best flouro line that I ever used. Don't really want to order line, so how is the berkely vanish?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I have never used the vanish but a couple friends of mine that are pretty big bass fishermen told me it sucked.

I know you said you don't want to order online but just in case you decide you want to, this is the best (cheapest) place I have found red label.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Seaguar_ ... -SRLF.html

I normally buy a 1,000 yard spool of 6 and 10 at the start of the year.
Little bit cheaper than buying it 250 yards at a time and I think there is less waste.
Seems like no matter how I do it I always end up with not nearly enough to do another spool left on the end of the roll of 250 yards.
Be like 50 or 60 yards left every time.
They might be putting 300 yards on it though, I dunno. LOL

Anyway, there is my 2 cents worth and as Dennis G says, that ain't worth much. :)

rbreedi1

Only use Vanish if that's what you want your big bass to do! JUNK... You can try ordering it of Walmart.com and have it shipped to store if that's what you want. Ive bought it from Academy too if you got those near by.

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
I second some of the comments above. I've always heard negative things about the vanish so I always avoided it. Tackle warehouse is a great place to get the line. If you changed your mind and ordered it, it is only 2 or 3 day shipping. I can only say good things about the T.W.

nitro_z17

RUGER":1t9ecc60 said:
I have never used the vanish but a couple friends of mine that are pretty big bass fishermen told me it sucked.

I know you said you don't want to order online but just in case you decide you want to, this is the best (cheapest) place I have found red label.

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Seaguar_ ... -SRLF.html

I normally buy a 1,000 yard spool of 6 and 10 at the start of the year.
Little bit cheaper than buying it 250 yards at a time and I think there is less waste.
Seems like no matter how I do it I always end up with not nearly enough to do another spool left on the end of the roll of 250 yards.
Be like 50 or 60 yards left every time.
They might be putting 300 yards on it though, I dunno. LOL

Anyway, there is my 2 cents worth and as Dennis G says, that ain't worth much. :)

THIS^
IMO, red label is as good of a floro made. the thing with vanish is its not very durable, its good line if its not bent or roughed up. its also CHEAP which is not something i look for in my fishing tools.

nitro_z17

and not sure why you don't want to order online but let me say ive spent........plenty at TW and i have had ZERO issues and fast shipping and its free with $50 order

Latest posts