Saw some amazing stuff this weekend

kopter doktor

RUGER":1w29bjfz said:
TheLBLman":1w29bjfz said:
Would the best attempt at a solution to these kind of problems maybe become for TWRA to focus more on the quality of the hunting rather than the quantity of that hunting?

What I'm suggesting is spacing the blinds much farther apart,
You would get drawn less often.
But when you did, maybe be so far away from the assholes that their unsportsman-like tactics only harm themselves. And maybe by watching real sportsmen from a distance, these rookies might learn how to duck hunt. Or at least, their disrespect for other hunters would be negated by the distance.

Part of what has happened over time is that too many are too new to the sport (whether it be duck hunting or deer hunting),
and they've never had good mentors show them what is considering acceptable vs. what is not. In fact, SOME of the sky-busting is because they are so inexperienced they can't even estimate the range very well.

Thanks for reminding me why I quit duck hunting.

The biggest problem with this guy seems to be that he has had that permanent blind for a very long time. I guess he was grandfathered in when the wma went to a draw system, like Reelfoot did.
He wants nobody else in the bottom.
I figure he hunts every day of the season and he very well could just do stupid shat like this on the weekends when he has competition but I dunno.
I think he is just an azzhat.
Kicker is, he is old enough to know better.

Basically he is just a Richard Cranium.

Buddy of mine probably had the best idea, and I know he will do it.
Boat ride over to their blind and just calmly ask if they wanted to talk about it and work out a plan together and everyone kill ducks or does he want our blind to shoot their swings like they do ours and nobody will kill anything.
That or he will just sit in the blind and fire off the 10 gauge every time a duck gets within 200 yards of them. :rotf:
this why i do not go to blind drawing anymore,that is why i have this lease for the last 10 yrs,and so far we are having a good season,with this last 4 ins of rain we did real good today.....plus we have a new farmer that planted corn and beans,and repaired all the culverts and ditches and roads,and i planted early this year winter wheat about 3 acres behind our pit.again we have no compilation,so you and only you are at fault if you miss or calling does not work.this is the only way to go.you may draw #1 blind but you also draw #1 Richard heads. :party: :pop: :lol: