Sat. Night at the Ol' Woodpile Reunion

TurkeyBurd

100_0546.jpg

Top (l to r) Scott(Turkey Burd)Delk,Phillip(Chick)Copeland,Ed(RNT)Sweeney,Jed(Dodgeball)Lamb,Johnny(The One)Lamb,Jerry(Wingnut)Rzemenicski
Bottom (l to r)Brad(Moose Knuckle)McCoy,David(Highwayman)Delk,David(Knee Knocker)Jacobs,Brent(Blue5)Johns,Brandon(Spitndrum)Elmore

Great time had by all. Three days of WET hunting. Great food,cold beer,and no sleep. A couple of burds killed, pretty tuff hunting. Can't wait until next year.

WingNut

Sweet pic man. Had a great time. The food was great and the stories even better. Well Burd I if you are done hunting you can spend more time on that "Golden Egg" or you can help TheOne kill his limit now. Only a couple more days left of season.

THE ONE

WingNut said:
Sweet pic man. Had a great time. The food was great and the stories even better. Well Burd I if you are done hunting you can spend more time on that "Golden Egg" or you can help TheOne kill his limit now. Only a couple more days left of season.
I heard that i wish i could limited out one year :grin:! Burd i had a great time, but its always a good time with the ol' woodpile gang!

highwayman

spitndrum said:
AWESOME PIC!!!!

Had a blast can't wait for the 2nd annual reunion!!!

Nice to meet you Jerry, Brad, Dada, Chop, Chic!!

You too spit. Come on back whenever you want. You can have Chop and Outlaw's room. Enjoyed everything, especially the fried hospitality.

KneeKnocker

highwayman said:
spitndrum said:
AWESOME PIC!!!!

Had a blast can't wait for the 2nd annual reunion!!!

Nice to meet you Jerry, Brad, Dada, Chop, Chic!!

You too spit. Come on back whenever you want. You can have Chop and Outlaw's room. Enjoyed everything, especially the fried hospitality.

loved my room. can't say that I was in there for long though.

Latest posts