Sandhill crane

Hymie3

I am again confused at how they conduct this drawing. I get drawn with no priority points and not drawn with points. I wish they would go back to in person drawing with the raffle style hand drawing so I can physically watch the drawing. Not bitter, just feel like there is something not right with the way they do it. I witnessed several (mostly women) people putting in for the draw that I'm sure had no intention of hunting that were probably trying to insure that one or two cranes lives were spared if you know what I mean. Good luck to all you guys that were drawn.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I am again confused at how they conduct this drawing. I get drawn with no priority points and not drawn with points. I wish they would go back to in person drawing with the raffle style hand drawing so I can physically watch the drawing. Not bitter, just feel like there is something not right with the way they do it. I witnessed several (mostly women) people putting in for the draw that I'm sure had no intention of hunting that were probably trying to insure that one or two cranes lives were spared if you know what I mean. Good luck to all you guys that were drawn.
Yep, my son and I put in, as individuals, this was his first time to put in and he got drawn.
I was denied.
N O T H I N G with the draw process makes sense.
I hate it with everything I have.
Wish I could win the lottery so I would have the money to pay off the right people too.

TAFKAP

Who all got drawn?? Strike 2 here.

After two years in a row missing it, our group got drawn! I'm a fan of the party-draw system they implemented. Our group of 5 had 2, 2, 1, 0, 0 points, which averaged out to 1 point for the party.

TAFKAP Jr. will be going with us this year, so that'll help with our bird count LOL

SKFOOTER

Spoke with a TWRA rep in the Quota Hunts office today and was told that the Sandhill Crane Identification Test should be updated and available online within a week or so.

Titanxd17

I got drawn, be willing to trade a duck hunt for a crane hunt. I have a really good public blind.

Latest posts