S&W model 37 5 shot .38 Special J frame pistol for a S&W model 638 shrouded hammer

Cotis

I have this cherry S&W model 37 Chief's Airweight revolver that i picked up from a LGS. The guys there know I like old Smiths. This one was a sock drawer gun, put away and never really used. I completey disassembled the revolver, soaking and scrubbing every hole, spring, block, action pin, cylinder and barrel. I only adjusted the cylinder stop bar by allowing it to travel a few thousandth's taller into the cylinder stop notches for better engagement. It is an awesome little 5 shot J frame Smith that can handle +p .38 special ammunition that weights around 12 oz!

i. Am intereted in trading this pistol for a different model S&W, the 638 with a shrouded hammer to protect the hammer from getting snagged while drawing weapon.

i would also be interested in trading for a Kimber DASA 4" target revolver. Money will flow as needed to balance out these possible trades IMG_9305.jpegIMG_9303.jpegIMG_9302.jpegIMG_9296.jpegIMG_9295.jpeg

Latest posts