Sold/Expired S&W model 37 .38 special subnose - alloy frame, less than 13 ounces!

Cotis

Decided to sell this S&W model 37 Chiefs Special Airweight revolver that i picked up from a LGS last year. The serial number of this revolver dates it to ~1971. This one was a sock drawer gun, put away and never really used. I completely disassembled the revolver, cleaning every hole, spring, block, action pin, cylinder and barrel. It is an awesome little 5 shot J frame Smith that weighs 12.5 ounces. I do have a Wolff Spring J frame spring kit that I just received from MidwayUSA that I can install for $10 more.

Price: $350

I will be traveling to Nashville on Saturday 10/7. Hopefully this will entice any buyers between west and middle TN to speak up and buy this little gem!
IMG_9295.jpg
IMG_9296.jpgIMG_9305.jpg

Last edited:

Cotis

Right now I am holding it for the 1st person who messaged me with a firm agreement to purchase it. If that falls through next on the list is the public "I will take it".

I am modifying my other post right now to prevent any confusion if there are PMs and public posts. That is what I get for rushing to get items posted on a lunch break between 7 other tasks so the posts had visibility before travel this weekend.

Latest posts