Sold/Expired S&W 460 XVR

backstraps

Absolutely pristine condition
Fired 26 times all 460 Hornady shots

Sale will include everything in box from factory, both compensators papers etc

Will also include 54 rounds of factory Hornady 460 and 60 round of 454s

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I will be more than happy to take any and all pictures you may want to see

Face to face is preferred locally TriCities: Johnson City Jonesborough Gray

I will ship the pistol to your FFL Insured and the ammo UPS Ground to your door. Both shipping charges will be the buyers responsibility and added to purchase price

$1400.00 for Smith and Ammo

backstraps

I will have to go off what ive shot. I dont know Id could accurately compare to the 4" 629 but

This 460 is surprisingly not bad at all
Shooting off small folder seat and a pair of portable stoney point shooting sticks, the gun came rite back down onto the sticks

A 10mm Redhawk and the 454 casull in a Blackhawk (to me) were both more "snappy" than the 460

The thing with the 460 is its loud and you can feel the percussion which makes it a ton of fun… but has to be considered

No wrist or elbow pain shooting it and for sure not barrel jumping high either

Specializedjon

338lapuaman

The 460 and the 500 are more direct push back recoil where as a 44 mag recoil causes the barrel to "jump up" I will HIGHLY recommend do not shoot either the 460 or 500 limp wristed or it will be worse than a black eye or cut any scope ever gave because it will split the old punkin if you don't hang onto it. My 4 inch 500 shoots better than my 8-3/8 500 or my 12 inch 460

My 2 cents

GLWS

tonybart55

To me, the 460 is more of a push than a snap. Chime'n in.
I would agree to this, i shot a friends before and it wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. Don't get me wrong, you feel it, and you feel the percussion as Backstraps said but its not bad and that pushing type recoil and the percussion is what makes it fun.

Probably one of my favorite guns I've shot before, I hope to own one in my lifetime, but it'll have to be later on down the road lol my 1 year old is eating through all of our money somehow 😂

Specializedjon

Are you interested in any trades? Full or partial?

I can't stop staring at this thing

Season 4 Episode 10 GIF by The Office

Latest posts