S O S

Chiflyguy

TWO tender guys on here, wow. Loved back in the 80s and early 90s trading tender metal shop to make us sub guys some lockers for spaces where we had no lockers. AMAZING the quality of work and how fast you could get an aluminum locker made for 50lb can of coffee. Gotta say we did go on the tenders late at night and "get stuff" from their shops I mean no one was around and it was one navy right??Hated seeing the tenders go away.
The 50 lb coffee can.
Lol
And Bug juice

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
1/2 lb ground beef, 1/2 diced onion. Cook together until onions are soft. Drain grease if needed, leave about 3 tbls . Add 3 tbsp flour and cook about 3/5 minutes then add about 1 1/2-2 cups of milk . Bring to boil till gravy thickens. A$$ load of black pepper and little salt. Serve on dark toasted white bread. Good stuff
Always loved this stuff. Several of the old "76" truck stops used to serve it all over the south. Hit the spot about 2 AM with a sunny side up egg under the gravy!! Yum!

iowavf

Some call it creamed chip beef. I was taught with ground beef. Not a big fan as a kid, but I love it now! Simple and filling
Made it at home a lot, but put it on potatoes instead of toast. Also would use dried beef with bigger chunks, but most of the time it was ground beef.

Latest posts