Rural King

TNReb

I haven't been in a Rural King in over 10 years. I stopped in one this morning to snoop around.

They had a small fishing section.

Zoom Baby Brush Hog $8.99
Rapala DT6 $14.99

What the heck? That's like 80% higher than typical retail prices. I thought RK was supposed to be a discount store.

Carlos

I haven't been in a Rural King in over 10 years. I stopped in one this morning to snoop around.

They had a small fishing section.

Zoom Baby Brush Hog $8.99
Rapala DT6 $14.99

What the heck? That's like 80% higher than typical retail prices. I thought RK was supposed to be a discount store.
Their fishing stuff is way overpriced-
I have no idea why, as they are competitive on their other items.

mike243

Like anywhere else you better ck more than 2 places, had to change fluid and filter in my ford pu, AutoZone has always had decent prices, fluid was $10 more per gallon there than Walmart for same fluid. pu filter at advance because AutoZone said there were 2 different ones, pulled it out measured went to advance and they told me there was only 1 listed, so AutoZone lost out on 2 items because of over pricing and wrong info.

sll

Rural King may as well not have a fishing section....it's definitely a joke. Shoot, I was in a Food City last weekend that had more fishing stuff than RK does.

Jcalder

Like anywhere else you better ck more than 2 places, had to change fluid and filter in my ford pu, AutoZone has always had decent prices, fluid was $10 more per gallon there than Walmart for same fluid. pu filter at advance because AutoZone said there were 2 different ones, pulled it out measured went to advance and they told me there was only 1 listed, so AutoZone lost out on 2 items because of over pricing and wrong info.
Walmart has always beat any of the automotive stores on oil.

Latest posts