Ruger Red Labels

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Makes me sick to think about one.
When I worked in maintenance at UTM I because somewhat close to a biology professor. He was actually a good dude, not your run of the mill whacko's that normally inhabit such a place.
Anyway, he was a big time quail hunter. This was 35+ years ago.
He had a browning that he had hunted with all his life.
He bought a brand new ruger red label.
After a few hunts he figured out that with the safety being in a different spot than he had been used to all his life he couldn't kill squat with it.
He was late on every bird.
He offered to sell it to me for what he paid for it.
$500

Of course just as now, I didn't have the extra money. 😭😭😭

Ken

Alexander Auctions and Real Estate has a 20 gauge in mint condition, 26 inch barrel with box and paperwork. It is an online auction that ends Nov 2 at 6:30 pm. Good looking shotgun. They will ship for a fee. It is in Martin, Tn.
The auction on this shotgun is now $1250. If you want it, you better bid by 6:30 this afternoon.

Westtnduckhtr

Had two and was glad to see them go, nothing special in my eyes and heavy.
I would stick to Italian OUs much more desirable, better resale and beautiful. When it comes to guns, fine leather and food Italians are hard to beat.

Coop87

My dad received a custom Ducks Unlimited O/U Red Label as a gift. From the time I was a kid until now, I always admired that gun and a couple times I remember him thinking about selling it. Thankfully he still has it and I hope to one day be able to pass it down to my boys. Next time I get a chance I'll post a picture. It's a sweet looking gun and looks even better in the custom DU case.

Latest posts