Ruger LCP2

westtntoms

Bought my wife one in 9mm thinking it would be a good carry gun, even got it in purty blue. She can't hit squat with it. She's used to her bigger glock. I like shooting it, just don't think I could carry a blue gun. It wouldn't go with anything I wear 😀.

philsanchez76

If you carry it in your pocket take it apart ever once in a while and wipe the lint out.
This is SOO true. I once got a failure to eject from what I believe was due to lint and dog hair! I ended up purchasing a stronger slide spring and steel slide rod from Wolfe and that sucker cycles as reliable as a Glock now.

hillbillyfab

Bought my wife one in 9mm thinking it would be a good carry gun, even got it in purty blue. She can't hit squat with it. She's used to her bigger glock. I like shooting it, just don't think I could carry a blue gun. It wouldn't go with anything I wear 😀.
Didn't know they made the lcp2 in 9mm. I've got a lcp in 380 that I'd be hard pressed to get rid of. Small enough to slip in a front pocket with a spare mag and go about my day. If the lcp2 is an improvement of the lcp it's got to be a good firearm.

Latest posts