RUBBER BOOTS?????

REM7

Been wearing Rockys 1200g insulated for the past 6yrs or so. Thinkin of switching to lacrosse alpaburlys 1500g..but hate to change what works. Any feedback on the lacrosse is appreciated.

BlackBelt

LaCrosse Alpha Burleys....so good I bought two pairs. One with 1000gr Thinsulate for cold weather hunting, and one uninsulated pair for early-season bow hunting.
Just my opinion...

REM7

thanx...i like the rubber boots hard to go back to a lace up....feet get cold just slip them off and slip into the boot blankets

Big J

I prefer the Lacross lites. Part Rubber part Neoprene. jack Bushman advertises them. They are lighter than the burleys. Burley get heavy after a while!

MFBAB

I got my first pair of Lacrosse last season and they are the most comfortable rubber boots I've ever tried, also very durable so far.

Casey82

easy45 said:
muck boots
I don't deer hunt in my Muck boots but have a pair of Muck Muckmasters sowed into chaps that I coonhunt in and I love them.I have put many miles on them the past 3 years and they still have plenty left in them.They keep my feet warm in the winter but make sure you don't leave them out in cold and then put them on they will freeze your feet all night/day.My feet do sweat in the summer kinda bad but Valley Creek hunting supply sells some bama booties that you wear over you socks that keep you feet from sweating.

REN

muck boots woody max are the greatest boots that have ever graced my feet. lightweight and extreamly comfortable and warm.

liked them so much i got the unisulated pair and threw out my bow hunting rockys.

str8arrow

I got a pair of alpha Burly sports, just to try em! last year, I'm buying another pair (800grams)this year. because I can't believe I can live w/o them! A+A+A+

Latest posts