Sold/Expired Rossi .243 / 20 ga Combo $150.00 Youth

backstraps

I went over and picked this little combo up for a guy, to post for sale. He took it in on trade and doesnt have a need for it.

I bought this same combo several years ago for my little one, and these are dang good shooting guns!!

At anyrate, the rifle as posted is a 243 and the 20ga has a 3" chamber. Blue on the receiver is really nice. The 243 barrel has a few very light specks in the blue, not rust, but more like thin spots in the blue. The shotgun barrel has lost a pretty good portion of blue on the barrel, about half way down the chamber and onto the barrel. Cosmetic only, heck would make a cool candidate for a hydro dipping. Stock and forearm are both nice, recoil pad looks really good too.

150.00 for the combo meeting face to face in the Tri-Cities area. Or I will ship inside the state of TN to your door (age 18 and over only) for 25.00 insured shipped

Atchman2

I pmed you either me or one of my employees can pick it up,Tuesday or Wednesday.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Bucky

My daughter has this exact setup. Thanks to scope donated by Kimber45 and some hand loads and sighting from Deer Assassin this thing is a KILLER. A KILLER. I see someone else has asked for it. If it falls through, i will take it.

Latest posts