Roberts Turkey Calls

Harold Money jr

Several years ago I bought a Roberts Brothers pot call at the end of the season. It was a great call and I looked forward to using it the next year. When I pulled it out of my vest something had changed it no longer even sounded like a turkey. Something had happened or come loose inside the call. I spent the next couple springs trying to get in touch with the folks with no luck. I literally was about to finally trash the call when someone finally answered, it was Jerry Roberts wife. She told me that some of the family had wanted to quit making calls. So her husband was going to keep on the call making. I sent her my call and in a couple days I had a brand new Roberts bros. pot call. It sounded slightly better than the first one and calling in 8 longboards last spring (I went 6 times)the turkeys think so too. I wanted to let folks know there's an old call maker back at it. By the way it's Roberts turkey calls now not Roberts Brothers calls.

scn

I have one of their calls I bought 15+ years ago at the NWTF Convention. It has been my "go-to" call over the years.

I have a couple of the "latest and greatest", but my Roberts is there every trip as well.

Latest posts