RMEF Music City Chapter Banquet This Thursday the 8th!

19_A_CPT

Beginning to plan for the upcoming Music City Chapter Elk Foundation Banquet. We had a nice event at The Barn at Sycamore Farms last year in Arrington, but have decided to host this year's at the Nashville Gun Club. As usual, we will have a nice catered meal with games, raffles and auctions (live and silent)

Some of the highlights of this year will include.

*Selling of chances to win a Hunt for two during the rut with a rifle in the Bob Marshall Wilderness area of Montana. Real Back Country Montana Hunting with a horse pack in and camping in wall tents. High success rate! We will have two of these hunts available. Will be $100/chance and there will be 400 tickets (200 each hunt). These will go on sale via QR code at our banquet. Second place draw on each with receive a Springfield XD.

***I will be taking a trip to South Africa this June to hunt Impala and Blesbok with the option of upgrading to any species (Zebra, Giraffe, Auodad, Cape Buffalo, etc.). Ended up winning this package via live auction from the Bowling Green, KY chapter last year, and as long as everything goes well, I am going to attempt to get one of these hunts donated for our chapter. Fly into Johannesburg, SA and go from there. There will pictures and more details available at our banquet (provided i don't get eaten by a lion or skewered by a local tribesman)

****PBR Finals package for two to Las Vegas with tickets to all performances and a Meet the Bull Riders dinner. This will be an early November trip.

We will also have a hefty gun package to raffle off. As of right now, there's 13 guns.

Weatherby Vanguard in 300 Win Mag w/ Leupold Scope

RipCord Industries AR15 in 223 Wylde

2022 Gun of the Year Kimber 1911 in 10mm

Weatherby 12 gauge semi-auto with one year membership and round of clays at Nashville Gun Club

Kimber Micro 9mm

Winchester Wildcat 22LR

Kimber Mountain Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor

Weatherby Vanguard in 6.5PRC with Leupold Scope

Kimber 1911 .45 ACP with custom RMEF wooden grips

Kimber Open Country in 6.5 Creedmoor

Weatherby Vanguard in 300 Win Mag

Browning Bolt Action in 28 Nosler

Weatherby Vanguard in 6.5-300

I will update as we gather more and more info. If interested in joining us for the night, sign up for a membership or just volunteering to help the night of the banquet, all participants are welcome! September 8th.. Advance tickets or at the door!

19_A_CPT

RMEF invite.png

19_A_CPT

We are just about a month out on this thing, guys, and its coming along nicely. Trying a few new things that will be special to just our chapter. 14 guns, 3-4 hunts (Africa Safari, Montana Elk x2, and Florida/Tennessee Turkey ...

Working on a British Columbia Moose Hunt as well! Hoping to close the deal on it this coming week!

Plan to come join us! Ought to be a hoot!

Latest posts