Sold/Expired Right shoes

TIGGREM2

Here is my 67 Firebird convertible waiting for paint as well ! My youngest son is gonna go to trade school for autobody repair upon graduation so i will let him hook me up with a paint job as he is already been auto detailing while in high school ! Its a win win situation!

Attachments

• IMG_7305.jpeg
    IMG_7305.jpeg
    477.9 KB · Views: 47

Uncle J

Kimber - I didn't mean to de-rail the sale thread - just had to ask. You may have to keep us posted as you work on it. As someone that loves burning powder and busting gas I had to ask! Good luck with the Winchester as well - someone needs to jump in on it - great rifle going for a good cause! Good luck with the sale.

DaveTN

I have the paint and all the required equipment to paint that car high gloss black. Can I have the gun if I paint it?

Full disclosure… I thought, "How friggin hard can it be to paint a motorcycle??" It turned out terrible and I have to resand everything so my BIL can redo it.

Turns out, you need to know what you are doing. I don't, but I'd still paint that car for the gun. Think about it and let me know.

TIGGREM2

Low mile 350 engine, low mile 350 trans.. front end is new, drives amazing. I have 95%+ of the interior new in boxes(came with it) .. Primer is almost 2 years old, so it's time to start sanding/priming/sanding etc as soon as my paint guy has time. The wheels are going to be upgraded.. I'd rather have a Pontiac replica wheel. It has new vintage AC(control panel is made to fit/look like original).. Has a classic car power brake upgrade(which I was glad to see when I bought it too).. Pretty solid ole car.. no rust in the normal rust areas. Just needs a lot of love/elbow grease to get it looking great again.
Are you looking for factory rally wheels ?

TIGGREM2

Nice ! If you dont have the PHS (pontiac historical services) send off for it. It give production dates , dealer that sold it factory options of the car , etc ! Can even get the a copy of the window sticker for that car ! Really cool thing to have.

Uncle J

I ended up going the vintage route in my car with the factory style controls, but went with the firewall delete / blank plate - really opened up under the hood and header clearance. My one recommendation / best thing I did to upgrade was putting in an overdrive transmission (Tremec TKO 600). I'm a believer it made all the difference in my car riding and drive ability even with the deeper reared gear and would recommend to anyone planning to drive much whether you plan to go manual or automatic.

Good luck with the sale!

GRIT

Have you gotten a price on painting it yet. What color are you going with. Slick car.