Ride Offer

Specializedjon

I'm heading down to Chattanooga / Cleveland area this weekend to meet up with @Savage Knight

I'm in Nashville until 4ish today and south of Franklin until then. If anyone needs me to "mule" anything to or from gimme a holler. I can front cash if needed also.

All standard transaction fees apply 😂

Last edited:

UCStandSitter

I'm heading down to Chattanooga / Cleveland area this weekend to meet up with @Savage Knight

I'm in Nashville until 4ish today and south of Franklin until then. If anyone needs me to "mule" anything to or from gimme a holler. I can front cash if needed also.

Ya know, I'm considering selling my Gucci'd out CZ Scorpion Evo3 S2, should I go ahead and put it on the market today before you head to this side of the state? Save you a trip later

Snake

Mighty nice of you Jon .

Specializedjon

I have about 250 small black baggies twisted up and inside a grocery sack. Can you take those down to Coolidge park? Dequan will meet you round 11:30 to pick em up.
Sure. @JCDEERMAN gave me a duck taped "bundle" to take down to that same park. He said it was socks for the homeless.

Last edited:

Specializedjon

Curious how this bromance got started
@rem270 was on a 10U soccer team last year that @Hduke86 's son was playing on and he coached. Rem got a height waiver from the league to play on a 10U team. This is the truth about how it started, regardless of what you hear.

There's a story out there about orange slices that I won't go into

Specializedjon

You don't go anywhere near Dallas or Austin to get to Houston. But I understand, you being an Air Force guy and all.
THEN DRIVE YOURSELF DAVE!!!!! 😂

Season 2 Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Latest posts