richmanbarbeque

username

Picturesfromcamera007.jpg

Are ya ready to go?! :D I'm about to wet myself.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Y'all suck :grin:

Wonder if Rich got that new backpack loaded up and figgered out yet ;)

richmanbarbeque

Username, Thanks for the pic. Woke up with a splitting headache and needed a smile and a little adrenalin flowing thru my veins. I can't wait. I need to drop a few pounds and get hiking. (I know I iwll be in a tree stand but...)

UPSMAN, I have played with that pack (badlands full day) and hopefully tonight I will get it loaded down and go for a few mile walk. JayMc looked at it and I bet a new pack is in his near future.

I am pumped to go and can't wait...yippeeeeee!!!!!!

richmanbarbeque

Username, Thanks for the pic. Woke up with a splitting headache and needed a smile and a little adrenalin flowing thru my veins. I can't wait. I need to drop a few pounds and get hiking. (I know I will be in a tree stand but...)

UPSMAN, I have played with that pack (badlands full day) and hopefully tonight I will get it loaded down and go for a few mile walk. JayMc looked at it and I bet a new pack is in his near future.

I am pumped to go and can't wait...yippeeeeee!!!!!!

richmanbarbeque

OneShot said:
Is this a "Brokeback Mountain" hunt or are you guys going to do some serious hunting? :)

OneShot, You rascal. I plan to do some VERY serious hunting. I will either get in the mix with a P&Y deer or eat tag soup. I plan to have a great hunt with a good friend(JayMc) and soon to be new friends(username and his partner, not in a gay way). :grin:

HOOK

You'll have to fill me in on all the details. I've been dreaming of a hunt like that and Wyoming is God's country! I've only been skiing there.

Radar

I went Mulie hunting near Casper Wy. with my dad when I was a teenager . Awesome country . There weren't many Whitetails in that area back then though .

richmanbarbeque

Watching a hunting show last night and the same Wyoming sign as this one was shown by a couple hunters that stopped to take a pic. Thought it was cool.

Latest posts