Retay Dovtinny dovetail mount - Picatinny/Weaver rail.

TNRifleman

Rigg Concepts Retay Dovtinny Extra Low Profile Picatinny Weaver Rail for mounting a red dot sight on a shotgun. Mounts directly to the dovetail on the receiver. May work with other shotgun receiver dovetails but have not tried it. Comes with three extra screws.

I also have the higher mount that comes with the turkey shotgun if anyone is interested. It is brand new takeoff as well.

Listing as used but was just installed and taken off. Retay sight says that this fits the GPS and Gordion models. $50 picked up in Collierville or shipped. IMG_9293.jpeg
IMG_9280.jpeg
IMG_9281.jpeg
IMG_9282.jpeg

Huntaholic

Not dissing your product but WHAT THE FUDGE is wrong with going with a STANDARD weaver style rail?????? It honestly pisses me off at all the "new, latest greatest mounting systems" out there now. I bought an 11/87 20GA from another member here a couple weeks ago and it had been drilled and tapped for the latest and greatest "sumtoy" mounting system to put a burris fastfire optic on it. That shat is garbage! I AINT PAYING 50 bucks for a "sumtoy" (read as some toy) base to put on it when I get get a weaver rail for 9 bucks. Im redrilling it for what it SHOULD have had from the factory. Rant mode off now, good luck with your sale.

TNRifleman

Not dissing your product but WHAT THE FUDGE is wrong with going with a STANDARD weaver style rail?????? It honestly pisses me off at all the "new, latest greatest mounting systems" out there now. I bought an 11/87 20GA from another member here a couple weeks ago and it had been drilled and tapped for the latest and greatest "sumtoy" mounting system to put a burris fastfire optic on it. That shat is garbage! I AINT PAYING 50 bucks for a "sumtoy" (read as some toy) base to put on it when I get get a weaver rail for 9 bucks. Im redrilling it for what it SHOULD have had from the factory. Rant mode off now, good luck with your sale.
Good for you. I don't own a pic rail or weaver style rail that's less than $75 and most are over $100 because they are super high quality. You're more than welcome to use a weaver rail for $9 but you get what you pay for.

And the reason you use these is because it's not drilled and tapped. So now your $9 weaver base turns into at least another $50 to get it drilled and tapped.

Huntaholic

Good for you. I don't own a pic rail or weaver style rail that's less than $75 and most are over $100 because they are super high quality. You're more than welcome to use a weaver rail for $9 but you get what you pay for.

And the reason you use these is because it's not drilled and tapped. So now your $9 weaver base turns into at least another $50 to get it drilled and tapped.
Not really. I bought 2 taps and the drill bit for 20 bucks and I can use it multiple times. 4 screws are better than 2. Ive never broke a weaver style rail and Im willing to bet you havent either.

nchunter

Rigg Concepts Retay Dovtinny Extra Low Profile Picatinny Weaver Rail for mounting a red dot sight on a shotgun. Mounts directly to the dovetail on the receiver. May work with other shotgun receiver dovetails but have not tried it. Comes with three extra screws.

I also have the higher mount that comes with the turkey shotgun if anyone is interested. It is brand new takeoff as well.

Listing as used but was just installed and taken off. Retay sight says that this fits the GPS and Gordion models. $50 picked up in Collierville or shipped. View attachment 178696
View attachment 178695
View attachment 178697
View attachment 178698
If you still have this I want it. Let me know. Brandon

Latest posts