Remington built on Browning A5 patents

BamaProud

PM for more info $350
umY3Db8.jpg

wu633vr.jpg

CyYynE8.jpg

bbqit

Love that gun. If i weren't busy with no electricity, dealing with lines waiting on gas to run generators and cleaning up around here in Louisiana I would be on my way. My granddad had one. Many came with two barrels. Quite a few were smuggled in by army as ww2 ended. I had a neighbor farmer back when I lived in Mississippi who had 21 of them. All brought back after the war.

BamaProud

Honestly I have not fired it in over 10 years. I recently bought an AR that I hope to go shoot soon. I will take a the Remington along and make sure its functional. I probably should have done that prior to posting.

Displaced_Vol

@BamaProud whats the choke constriction on the barrel? I am assuming it's a 12 gauge I may have overlooked that somewhere but it definitely looks like one from the pics.

BamaProud

Honestly I have not fired it in over 10 years. I recently bought an AR that I hope to go shoot soon. I will take a the Remington along and make sure its functional. I probably should have done that prior to posting.

I went and shot this gun today to make sure it was functional. As far as I know it hasn't been shot in 60 years. Its action is kinda tight but it cycled
1 1/8oz #8's just fine, so I have no reason to believe heavier loads would be a problem.

BamaProud

I can't seem to find an exact manufacture date, but based on what I have found the serial numbers started at 700000 in 1943. The one I have is in the low 100000's.

Last edited:

Latest posts