Remington 700 Mountain Rifle 6.5 Creedmor

Don'tDrinkTinks

Got this from Kimber a few years ago and looking to trade for another rifle. Nothing wrong with it, just wanting to try something different. It's killed a few deer and has been hunted but it's in really nice condition. Scope and rings stay with me unless trading for another rifle with rings. Have factory box as well.

Looking for short actions only. No .243's.

Attachments

• 04325825-A2D4-4DE6-8E42-79BDB9EC986B.jpeg
    04325825-A2D4-4DE6-8E42-79BDB9EC986B.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 389

Don'tDrinkTinks

Back up… had a couple of trades fall through on this that was solely on my part.

I've got a crazy work schedule. One hour commute each way and not much time on the weekends so really need to work a deal on the west side of the state.

I'm looking for short action rifles or 20 ga waterfowl shotguns. Would add cash if needed. 7mm.08 preferred because I've got a bunch of ammo.

Apologies to the guys that I couldn't find time to meet with.

RockyVB1975

Got this from Kimber a few years ago and looking to trade for another rifle. Nothing wrong with it, just wanting to try something different. It's killed a few deer and has been hunted but it's in really nice condition. Scope and rings stay with me unless trading for another rifle with rings. Have factory box as well.

Looking for short actions only.

Latest posts