Reloader 22

bigrob

Are you talking about similar in other brands, or other comparable reloder powders? Also, what caliber are you planning to load for?
Already got a load worked up for 300 win mag and can find any anywhere looking for some that is close to the same

mr.big

Mrp and rl 22 are supposed to be the same powder but I don't think Norma is importing any powders to the USA ,
It would depend on what bullet weight you're loading on what powder I would try.

DaveB

Hmm, in my A-Bolt 300 my RL22 load and my 7828 loads are different by more than a couple of grains.

I have some Rl22 I can spare but I am in Memphis and Grundy is not next door. You work out a transport, I'll provide an unopened pound of RL22 powder.

squirrel_hunter

I have been seeing RL 22 for sell in Arkansas. In a few places. I think i have 7 cans. Bass pro in Springfield Mo. Had alot of powder and primers. Alot of 4 and 8 pd kegs.

trap55555

2-Step Enabled
R23 is close to R23, the knock on R22 is that it is more temperature sensitive than some of the newer powders (R23, R26,...). Availability is the issue with many of these powders right now. Hogodon appears to be doing a better job about getting powder on the shelves than others.

Latest posts