Refrigerator

Creek

Like new Refrigerator. We have the receipt where we bought new on 9-22-21 Refrigerator sat in box until we unpacked and used it for about four months. Now we are selling our house and everything must go. The washer, dryer and stove are all sold. You must load, we have no way to deliver.
Here are links to the appliances...
Refrigerator specifications - https://www.lowes.com/pd/Hisense-17...erator-Stainless-steel-ENERGY-STAR/5001252387
Asking $700

Attachments

• 20220411_103906.jpg
    20220411_103906.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 20220411_103851.jpg
    20220411_103851.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Creek

I was trying to sell everything together but the washer and dryer is pending pick up, so now I have to figure out a price for the refrigerator and stove. I will update later.
Thanks

Snake

I know! I could have gotten all that for less than what I paid for one fridge! 😩
That was similar to the deal I got . Stainless fridge , stove , dishwasher and microwave plus a white washer and dryer . Said to be less than six months old on the appliances for $800 , they had it listed for $ 1200 but had come down the day I looked at them. Really didn't need them but our fridge was old and ice maker didn't work so I bought them a couple years ago . Got there didn't take the trailer started loading got the appliances loaded and told them thanks then they said the washer and dryer goes too !! I didn't think we could get them all on my truck but we did . Ole Chevy carried them home . Came all way from on top of the plateau up from Rockwood .

TNlandowner

I was trying to sell everything together but the washer and dryer is pending pick up, so now I have to figure out a price for the refrigerator and stove. I will update later.
Thanks
Our baby girl will be off to college before long, could have used the entire set. Shoot me a message with price for the refrigerator.

Latest posts