Reelfoot???

spitndrum

I know the water is down and the lowest in 25 years or whatever but this Dec 17-18-19 I'm goin on my 1st duck hunt ever is it gonna be worth a crap or what?

A

Anonymous

don't matter your gonna get hooked either way :) never tried it until last year and I've sank so much money into the sport it aint even funny. I've been deer huntin for 17 years and its completely different huntin style. Man it's fun and I can't wait till it opens

rem270

We got rain last week and its supposed to rain hard tues and wed so maybe it will help reelfoot out. but im sure it will be slow hunting there this year. you'll have fun regardless. ive been duck hunting about 5 times and loved it. but you spend alot of money and i'd just rather be in a deerstand.

Dodge Man

The hunt they had last week sounded like it was the best early hunt they have had in a few years. If the water stays low I think the lake will kill a lot of ducks. If we get a lot of water in the fields and everywhere else it might not be as good.

JohnnyBond

Good Luck Spit hope ya have good time ......holler at me and we can meet at Outback in Jackson on your there or back ........ We can get chaneylake to pick up up the tab :D

WingNut

You need to get to Arkansas before bigB and Jed and Jeremy kill them all. We've had a couple OK days but them boys got em.

Never hunted Reelfoot. One good duck hunt and you are hooked. You will forget all about deer hunting, trust me.

spitndrum

WingNut said:
You need to get to Arkansas before bigB and Jed and Jeremy kill them all. We've had a couple OK days but them boys got em.

Never hunted Reelfoot. One good duck hunt and you are hooked. You will forget all about deer hunting, trust me.

What weekends you got picked out to head up I'll ride with you and help with gas or what not, I am trying to find me a train leaving on a thursday and hunt friday and saturday!

RNT

I'd rather work a pile of 25-30 greentops than mess with a deer anyday. If that don't light your fire, your wood's wet!

WingNut

spitndrum said:
WingNut said:

What weekends you got picked out to head up I'll ride with you and help with gas or what not, I am trying to find me a train leaving on a thursday and hunt friday and saturday!

Man we don't leave out till Friday night and come back Sunday. The whole work thing gets in the way.

Latest posts