Sold/Expired Redhead parka

Gravey

I've had this 10 years if not longer. Bought it for a duck hunt I used to do once a year but it's been sitting in my closet for a while now so needs to go. It has an inner lining that can be zipped out and worn by itself if a heavier coat isn't needed, hood, and magnetic pockets on the front. The cuffs can be cinched down as well. Seems like it was north of $200 when new if not $300 so how about $75. Rather not ship but will on your dime if I can come up with a box big enough. I do travel some and could possibly meet along the way sometime.
IMG_4904.jpegIMG_4905.jpeg
IMG_4906.jpeg

Gravey

Who cares about camo pattern, this would make a great treestand coat. How quiet is the material?
It's waterproof so the outer material will not be dead quiet like fleece but quiet enough to get away with slow movements while positioning for a shot. Probably be hard to do so if bow hunting or trying to make quick movements. Never tried it though.

CliffordN

Does it fit pretty true to size? I will be in Shelbyville tomorrow and could stop by to look at it late morning. Text me at 601-940-8376

Gravey

You ever come to Knoxville?
Was in Gatlinburg last weekend. Will be back for the UT / Georgia game in a few weeks.
headed towards Natchez Trace this Weekend?
I'm heading to Hickman county at the 153 exit on I-40 later today but don't think the Trace is near anywhere I'll be as I'm coming from around Murfreesboro.