recruiting 2015 class

THEdonkey0515

Vols are setting nicly in the 4th spot at the moment with two 5 star guys and 7!!! 4 star guys:)
UF is setting at #62 at the moment with zero 5 star guys and two:/ 4 star guys.
Might be kinda hard to sign players when they have no idea who there coach will be :)

TeamMainStreet

I cant wait to see KMac and Tuttle on the defense. It kind of sounds like Cecil Cherry might be slipping on his commit though. Kamara will be a nice edition in the backfield I think.

THEdonkey0515

Yes kmac and turtle will be good. With Barnett who has played amazing! This year! Pass rush and D-Line is a huge part of success when it comes to football and it looks like the vols will have a good one. And yes cherry is falling toward Texas called it his dream school!!
I also think karma is under rated, hurd is still gonna be the go to guy, but karma will do very nice taking Lanes spot!
now we do need someone to fill Aj's spot his been a big part of are D last 4 years! Gonna be a big spot to fill

TeamMainStreet

I think JRM would coved AJs spot nicely but thats just me. I think Jakob Johnson is AJs backup right now.

TeamMainStreet

Possibly. With Bates injured and RS? this year, I think JJ is listed as 2nd MLB. Next year when hes healthy, Bates might get the job. Idk its hard to speculate on either one since neither has played much. I do know that we will probably find out Sat whos gonna be the mike line backer.

THEdonkey0515

I just knew bates was a big name coming outta HS and he did at least play in the first 4 games before getting hurt vs.UGA I do like JRM as a player his made some real good plays . I also think he would do a good job taking aj's spot. Just gotta wait and see lot of good guys comimg in next year.

TeamMainStreet

The reason I say JRM is because of his speed. AJ even for his tackling ability lacks the speed IMO. JRM can tackle, is a playmaker and he has more speed. Im not the coach though. Lol

THEdonkey0515

We did get jack jones, he will be good. I argee are o-line has been are weak point but only one starter will not be returning next year.And his missed a few games and is playing now with No ACL.

THEdonkey0515

Five O-linemen a couple 4 star guys and everyone of the starters from this year returning but 1, will they be nasty good? I say not still to young will they be alot better then this year? Yes!

THEdonkey0515

How come different sites have teams ranked in different spots? Whats the best site to use when looking this up? Ive seen ut ranked at #5 #4 and #7. All 3 of them sites were updated in the last day or so? They also have players ranked different. Some say this many 5 and 4 stars and others say this many 5 and 4 stars lol. There almost all different in some way.

Latest posts