Really enjoying... enjoiing.....

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Really having fun with this trail cam thing.

Man and I have shared SO many laughs and so much anticipation AND so much more quality time because of trail cams.

You can talk about (with knowledge, not a knock on anyone) about quality of trail cams and quality of pictures all you want, but I wouldn't take anything for the fun we have had for my investment.

Wish I could express in writing some of the stuff.
Like last time we went to pull cards and I didn't have a card to swap out so we actually carried a laptop to the woods. LOL

I was importing the pics off the card and a wad of coons moved into frame, scurried around a bit and then took back off.

It looked funny in the speeded up / small window version of the import and man looked at me and said WHAT WAS THAT???

I laughed till I almost peed and said, gremlins. :D

Then a couple spotted fawns moved in and we said in perfect unison:

MMMMMM tenders. :D

Anyway, I have had fun with it and I love my son.

That is all, drive through.

CountryBoy053

Glad you and your son are having a good time with it. All seriousness to the side, quality of cameras and peoples opinions don't matter when you are having fun with it.
The outdoors to me has always been about family, friends, and fun. Sometimes its easy to lose track of that.

CAW

Aint nothing like it. I honestly think I get the same enjoyment out of running cameras as I do the actual hunting!

Good time Charlie

They are fun ,something to get you fired up before the season.
What are you going to do when you click on a pic. and a big ole spider is over the lens?

catman529

You think you are alone carrying a laptop to the woods, I do that every time I pull a card, because I am too cheap to get a spare card to swap! :D hey it works, maybe I will buy another card though just so I have it.

BSK

As I've said many times, I think I now enjoy running trail-cameras even more than I do the actual hunting. In fact, trail-cameras are a form of hunting--hunting for pictures of big bucks. Hey, if you can't kill them, at least you can get pictures of them!

catman529

BSK said:
As I've said many times, I think I now enjoy running trail-cameras even more than I do the actual hunting. In fact, trail-cameras are a form of hunting--hunting for pictures of big bucks. Hey, if you can't kill them, at least you can get pictures of them!
if you were a bowhunter, you would have the skill to hunt and kill those bucks consistently. Only bowhunters have real skill in deer hunting.

Latest posts