Ravin

Huntaholic

Ive got an R26. Its a love/hate relationship. I love how compact and accurate it is, I hate carrying the blasted thing. Its too round and narrow to ride on my shoulder like it should. Other than that, its a fine bow!

Rakkin6

I know a few guys that have them and they love them. But what they all said was try them first for the feel. Some guys went with the older model R10/R20 because they are longer and it was more comfortable. I have a Tenpoint so I can't speak personally.

KPH

I know a few guys that have them and they love them. But what they all said was try them first for the feel. Some guys went with the older model R10/R20 because they are longer and it was more comfortable. I have a Tenpoint so I can't speak personally.
Tell me about the Tenpoint I am up in the air but it will be awhile before I do something just trying to find out what I want.

Rakkin6

I really like Tenpoint, they have really good customer service (not that I have had any issues with my equipment) just a couple orders die to the Wuhan virus. There bows are just has fast has Ravin's are depending on what you want. I have a Stealth NXT which is about 3 years old and it shoots a 450 grain arrow at 385 FPS. If I wanted to go to a lighter arrow li could get it up to 410. Some of the newer models are shooting 470 fps. And another good thing is they have been around for awhile so it seems their newer bows tend to have a lot less issues. Just my .02 bit I say check them out.

Latest posts