RATTLING

hitek7

I rattle in several every year. They are typically in the 3 years of age and under age category. Have yet to rattle one in (in Tn) that I wanted to shoot. It can still be fun though and I am sure one day it is going to work out to my advantage.

51Pointer

I have rattled in maybe every big buck I've taken, I have used synthetic horns for years and I make as much noise as possible, it's exciting when it works

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

larry ipock

If I had private land to hunt, I'd do it. I'm pretty sure it works. But on public land, I'm afraid I'll call up a buck and have someone else shoot it before it gets to me. That, or give my position away.

MXB 400

larry ipock":11ka43uh said:
If I had private land to hunt, I'd do it. I'm pretty sure it works. But on public land, I'm afraid I'll call up a buck and have someone else shoot it before it gets to me. That, or give my position away.
Are you hunting Royal Blue

larry ipock

No, I mainly hunt in the Park, or surrounding areas. Used to try rattling in places like Glenmary, Elgin, Coal Hill, and all around the Hy 52 area. Those places are all leased up, or posted. Hunted Brimstone before TWRA took it over. Never been on Royal Blue.

Latest posts