Rapinoe Karma

UCStandSitter

This could've been in General or Politics but it landed here

So this "lady" cries all that woke trash about equal pay and various other woke talking points instead of focusing on perfecting her craft. World Cup match comes down to Penalty Kicks to break a tie. If you aren't familiar with soccer a PK is hard to screw up. Almost an impossible task for a goalkeeper to stop em. All she has to do is boot in and the US advances. Instead she shanks it hard over the goal and the US sees their earliest exit ever from WC play. Get woke go broke. When will folks realize this crap is a distraction… I personally am quite happy with this result

Pic IN the Casa

Screenshot_20230806_183126_MeWe.jpg

megalomaniac

I really enjoy watching soccer.

Poetic justice she missed the PK, which then led to the women's team exiting earlier than they had ever in the World Cup (previous worst was 3rd). BUT the WORST part about it was she just came back to the team smiling and laughing about missing.

I've watched all the games thus far. USA has been terrible during group stage. Anemic offense and completely without cohesion. They actually played a great game today, just got beaten by Swedens incredible goalkeeper performance.

But Rapinoe has been TERRIBLE coming in off the bench. Poor services in on the corner kicks, slow play on the field, out of position, just TERRIBLE.

And I'm a huge fan of Alex Morgan... but she was pathetic as well this world cup.

Looking forward to cleaning house and building around Sophia Smith and the young guns in the future. Hopefully the selfishness and personal political.agendas the blue haired one fanned will disappear and we they keep politics out of sports.

Not sure anybody is beating Japan, tho.

PillsburyDoughboy

This was her last game. I sure hope some sports channel does not give her a job announcing or something and she just fades away. Don't want to see her in the spotlight or anywhere else yapping. Can't stand her.

TNTreeman

This was her last game. I sure hope some sports channel does not give her a job announcing or something and she just fades away. Don't want to see her in the spotlight or anywhere else yapping. Can't stand her.
Oh she will get a job wherever she wants . She will be a martyr and the folks like me that root against her will be called unAmerican. She's an idiot and doesn't understand economics or how to make a PK.

Latest posts