Food Plots Rain this weekend?

Boll Weevil

Count me in. We been busting our tails getting a small block of timber cut and cleaning it up to plant so the weather forecast couldnt come at a better time.

Jarred525

Our farm in Giles is really dry! We have missed most of the rains that have come through in the last 2 months. I am hoping the rain hits to soften everything enough to disc my fields that I wont be no tilling. I am doing my no till planting probably 3 or 4th week of September, hopefully if the ground will soften up some.

BigAl

I planted yesterday and its currently raining cats, dogs, and hummingbirds. Thinking I might have got too much rain. MY problem is I planned on overseeding today as I felt like I didn't get enough seed out.

BlountArrow

Yep...I got it done before the rain. I mowed and sprayed a few weeks ago. I burnt the plot (a little over an acre) Thursday, and disced it a little on Thursday. Hit it lightly with the disc again yesterday, cultipacked it, sewed the peas and wheat, cut down a cedar and drug the tree top over it. No rain here yet, but hoping we got some coming like you other guys.

Latest posts