Quivers???

TJS209

Need a new quiver this year. I've heard some awesome stuff about those new tightspot quivers just can't justify spending 130$ on a quiver (although still contemplating getting one). Anyone use a treelimb 5 arrow or the bohning chameleon? Wanting something with a low profile, easy to detach, deep enough hood so my broadheads don't hangout. After all the only purpose it serves is to carry arrows from the truck to the stand. Any suggestions? something around the 50$ range anything more and I might as well get that tightspot

scn

I continue to use a Mathews quiver, but, like you, it comes off of the bow as soon as I'm situated in the tree. I've have also used some of the hip quivers that are much, much cheaper, and have found them equally convinient. Simmon's Archery had a tube quiver that also looks good.

Before I spent big money again for a bow quiver I'd drop back to a hip quiver or the one from Simmons for my type of hunting. If i was chasing elk or mule deer out west here it made a little more sense to keep keep a quiver attached I might go the other route. But, I suspect I have bought my last bow mounted quiver.

Stumpy

Check out the apex gear nano quiver. In your price range, compact, open head design for fixed blade or expandables, easy to remove.

bobthebowhunter

to me quivers are just an after thought for a bow. Mine comes off anyway. I NEVER shoot with it on the bow. I think it causes one to cant the bow and they are noisy. So I find it really difficult to buy one that costs $40 a $130 is laughable. lol

BowGuy84

bobthebowhunter said:
to me quivers are just an after thought for a bow. Mine comes off anyway. I NEVER shoot with it on the bow. I think it causes one to cant the bow and they are noisy. So I find it really difficult to buy one that costs $40 a $130 is laughable. lol

ditto...freebies that come with the kit bows at bps has been mine for a few years. Then I wanted 6 arrows (2 additional arrows to have something other than a 10 dollar rage on) so I'm back to the old kwikee quiver. No problems...comes off as soon as bow gets pulled up.

TheAirMan

I have had a couple Treelimb 5 arrows. I like them. You can adjust the height of it and can adjust the angle to where it isn't straight up and down if you want. I also have had a couple Mathews and I really like them also. I like them mounted to the riser, even though I take mine off when I get to the stand.

Radar

I have used Kwickee Kwivers since I started bowhunting . I use a 4 arrow combo quiver that holds both mechanicals and fixed blade heads in two places . An extra tree bracket screw holds the detached quiver in the treestand . Like you , the quiver is a tool to hold my arrows while walking to my stand and I don't shoot with it on , so I see no need to spend allot of money on one .
http://www.kwikeekwiver.com/index.php?p ... &Itemid=76

stik

Radar said:
I have used Kwickee Kwivers since I started bowhunting . I use a 4 arrow combo quiver that holds both mechanicals and fixed blade heads in two places . An extra tree bracket screw holds the detached quiver in the treestand . Like you , the quiver is a tool to hold my arrows while walking to my stand and I don't shoot with it on , so I see no need to spend allot of money on one .
http://www.kwikeekwiver.com/index.php?p ... &Itemid=76

that's the same quiver and quiver caddy i use.

REN

the treelimb 5 arrow is nice i just got one. you can find some new or like new ones on archery talk for a fraction of the price.

all i wanted was a decent quiver that was not crazy expensive, i dont keep mine on to shoot so as long as it held the arrows easy and had a quick connect system it would work for me. The treelimb i liked the best just due to the added mount to put it on the tree (which is what i rigged up on my old kwikee)

i got a brand new treelimb off AT for $30 mailed to me.

Harvester

I use just whatever is the cheapest and that I can get an extra adapter to attach to my treestand. Like several others, I remove the quiver once I get situated in the tree as well.

JandSCattleCo

Stumpy said:
Check out the apex gear nano quiver. In your price range, compact, open head design for fixed blade or expandables, easy to remove.

I've got the same one. One problem with it is that it rattles when on the bow going to the stand...Need to figure out some way to quieten it down.

Latest posts