Quigley Ford

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
I have one, love it. Not really into $1600 scopes for my $500 gun but…
Was at a NWTF banquet a few years back and the auctioneer was right behind me with his portable speaker blowing my ears out my eyeballs! No one would start the bidding on the scope and I was losing my hearing by the second. I told him I would open at $500 if he would just move to the other side of the room before I was completely deaf. He did, I did, now I have one.
It's on my Remington 700 .270
It taught me to use a brace or pod to steady my shot and it made shots I would have never taken before into comfortable kills. They have a great approach to optics!

Xxb00mh0werxx

Similar story to popcorn

Won one in an auction about a week and a half ago and struggling with the idea of a $1700 scope on a $500 rifle.

So wanted to gauge the feel everyone had for them. The concept seems good the inability to move it to other rifles is what bothers me a little.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
I am not a technical guy and once I got over the "guardian" mode and treated it like a $500 scope on a decent hunting rifle I relaxed and enjoyed the simplicity of it and the quality craftsmanship.
It's nice to grab it out of the rack and shoot at 300 or more yards with confidence, it's far more capable than I am so it makes me look good

Xxb00mh0werxx

Definitely can't imagine putting that on my muzzleloader. Zero percent chance I would take a shot longer than 200 yards with my muzzleloader if I were deer hunting.

Still, appreciate the insight you provided. Gives me a little more to think about.

Latest posts