Quick Venice trip

fullstream

Ran down to Venice for a day to do a sea trial for my buddy as he's selling his boat. Had to wet a line as we were down there. It was a Lil to sporty to head off shore so we drowned some shrimp. Fished for an hour as we were dodging rain squalls. Fought our way through salt water cats to find 5 nice redfish. Of course my son caught the biggest lol.

9c74f17490029174b24cd6dabdf5d27e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moondawg

Is this Venice, FL? If so, it's a nice little town, but it gets crowded during the winter months. They've been having a lot of rain the past few days.

gobblesandgrunts

fullstream":2yunej9j said:
Ran down to Venice for a day to do a sea trial for my buddy as he's selling his boat. Had to wet a line as we were down there. It was a Lil to sporty to head off shore so we drowned some shrimp. Fished for an hour as we were dodging rain squalls. Fought our way through salt water cats to find 5 nice redfish. Of course my son caught the biggest lol.

9c74f17490029174b24cd6dabdf5d27e.jpg

Good looking red!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

moondawg

fullstream":1skef7sf said:
moondawg":1skef7sf said:
Is this Venice, FL? If so, it's a nice little town, but it gets crowded during the winter months. They've been having a lot of rain the past few days.

Venice Louisiana

Cool, didn't know Louisiana had a Venice.