Quick trip

easy45

The wife and I got out on a state park lake this morning just for a couple of hours. Wind was rough but we caught 16, all bass and bluegill except one crappie.

Attachments

• 389610F9-F421-4CB7-B87F-19150A313939.jpeg
    389610F9-F421-4CB7-B87F-19150A313939.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 141

Kraft

I love catching fish, I get great pleasure from it. I go fishing very often. Furthermore, I have fished in very different places in very different countries. I combine fishing and travelling, very often I take my family with me. We always enjoy travelling, and I especially enjoy fishing. The most memorable fishing trip of my life was at Kenya Luxury Safari. It's in Kenya, it was my best fishing trip ever. A lot of fish, very beautiful nature, and in general all conditions for fishing. I wanted to ask you to recommend me similar places, if anyone knows. Where you can go not only to fish, but also to relax with the family. I would be very grateful to you.

WTM

I love catching fish, I get great pleasure from it. I go fishing very often. Furthermore, I have fished in very different places in very different countries. I combine fishing and travelling, very often I take my family with me. We always enjoy travelling, and I especially enjoy fishing. The most memorable fishing trip of my life was at Kenya Luxury Safari. It's in Kenya, it was my best fishing trip ever. A lot of fish, very beautiful nature, and in general all conditions for fishing. I wanted to ask you to recommend me similar places, if anyone knows. Where you can go not only to fish, but also to relax with the family. I would be very grateful to you.
afghanistan is a very beautiful country and the highland rivers are loaded with fish. i highly recommend. if salt water is your thing id recommend syria. contact the International Sportfishing In Syria (ISIS) for more info.

easy45

How ya liking the new boat? likes/dislikes upgrades needed?
I've only got to take it out once but it was great, everything I hoped it would be. The motor is super quiet. I figure in the future I might add some better electronics but besides that I wouldn't change a thing.

sapmkjikun

Recently, the guys and I were also on a fishing trip in Germany. I don't know why it is there, but we have been going there for a long time. While our women went shopping, we decided to go fishing. To do this, I had to go to a neighboring city. And you know what? There was no train for an extremely long time. We looked at the train schedule for the next day at db fahrplan, which made our task much easier, and we still managed to go there. We sat on the shore for probably five or six hours, fed the fish, fished with nets, spinning rods and fishing rods, all without success. In short, they returned with nothing. Then it turned out that there are no fish where we fished, lol

Last edited:

Latest posts