Question: Primos B-decoy???

DBLAARCHERY

I just bought a Primos Full strut decoy off e-bay for $44...The problem is It said body only...I thought maybe it just isn't coming with the original box, or maybe the feathers...My question is this...

[color:#FF0000]Does the tail feather holder detach from the decoy or can I expect it to come with it...[/color]

I was mislead because I read the features and all items were listed...Then I read Body only...I have never seen this decoy in person so don't know what to expect...I have my own feathers, hope it comes with holder...

deerchaser007

Aaron,. the decoy is a rubbery kind of material. If it don't come with a tail fan holder you will simply have to use a small bolt and a washer and make your own. With your own tail of course. Shouldn't be a problem. If it don't come with the stake you will have to come up with something there also. The stake hole is kinda small in the top,.. you might be able to find a really long bolt that might work for that also.
I got one here at the house if you need to look at one to give you some kinda direction.

DBLAARCHERY

Thanks Jerm....I buy and sale a lot on ebay and this transaction was not a very clear one...I will wait for his response but if I can't get out of it thats exactly what I will do...I plan on making videos this year...We need to get together and hunt...I have a honey whole over here...

Thanks again Jerm...P.S. you still play in band??

deerchaser007

DBLAARCHERY said:
Thanks Jerm....I buy and sale a lot on ebay and this transaction was not a very clear one...I will wait for his response but if I can't get out of it thats exactly what I will do...I plan on making videos this year...We need to get together and hunt...I have a honey whole over here...

I don't play in bands much since i left the road. Been thinking about getting back into playing alittle,.. but i enjoy hunting as my main hobby now.
I agree,.. we should plan a turkey hunt especially. I'm always open for a turkey hunt. I hunt with a few others ,.. but my farm and auburntown is my main hunting spots for turkey. I'm gonna try to find some other land around cannon county to turkey hunt. Can't get enough land when it comes to getting on some birds.

DBLAARCHERY

deerchaser007 said:
DBLAARCHERY said:

I don't play in bands much since i left the road. Been thinking about getting back into playing alittle,.. but i enjoy hunting as my main hobby now.
I agree,.. we should plan a turkey hunt especially. I'm always open for a turkey hunt. I hunt with a few others ,.. but my farm and auburntown is my main hunting spots for turkey. I'm gonna try to find some other land around cannon county to turkey hunt. Can't get enough land when it comes to getting on some birds.

Yeah...I have half of Cannon County when it comes to birds...I plan on filming alot this year...We will get together...Check this bad boy out...Bow Kill )---->It was a couple of years ago...
DSC00024.jpg

deerchaser007

Half the county,. thats why i can't get permission from anyone!!

Thats a nice one!!

Dude,.. i don't think i would have reconized you if i seen you out. Its just been awhile i guess.
Bridget remembers seeing you when our girls graduated at the same time from the pre school in town. How many kids y'all got now?? I have 2 girls,. Kaylan 7 and Brinley 18 months.

DBLAARCHERY

I have 2...Alexie is 5 and Kylie is 2...I was at my neices graduation...My oldest is in preschool now in woodland...I don't know about half the county...But we have a lot of property... hooked up with the right people...No worries we will get together this year...I just bought a bunch of gear to get ready for turkey season...I have seen so many out the the back door I lost interest...I am geting pumped for this year...

Latest posts