Purdue-IU

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Halftime and IU is killing my Boilers 50-35.

Biggest reason is backcourt pressure on the ball causing turnovers and disrupting the offense for Purdue. Lot of ground to make up.

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Boilers made a good comeback. They had cut the lead to 55-50, with the ball and an open three that went in and out, with like 12 minutes to play I think. Missed a bunch of open shots in the first five minutes of the second half, but still made a game of it against their in state rival on the road.

Still sucks they lost.

Displaced_Vol

What little bit I've watched Purdue this year they looked better than anybody else I've watched. I watched a lot of the Michigan state game and the announcers were slabbing all over Edey but honestly the whole team looked solid. The guards were as impressive as him. But I don't think there are any teams head and shoulders above the rest of the field.

PalsPal

It would interesting to see where the eventual national champion was ranked on Feb 1 the past few years.

That's what makes college bball so interesting. How many teams over the years were loaded with talent, but didn't win it all? A lot!

Last year's TN baseball team is a perfect example as well.

There are a few teams capable of winning it all, you just have to catch fire at the right time, and have a couple of bounces or calls go your way here or there.

I'm looking forward to it.

THEdonkey0515

It would interesting to see where the eventual national champion was ranked on Feb 1 the past few years.

That's what makes college bball so interesting. How many teams over the years were loaded with talent, but didn't win it all? A lot!

Last year's TN baseball team is a perfect example as well.

There are a few teams capable of winning it all, you just have to catch fire at the right time, and have a couple of bounces or calls go your way here or there.

I'm looking forward to it.
For sure March madness is the best.

Latest posts