Public Land help

rooketnhunter

Looking to go somewhere in Middle Tennessee,Where I can actually see some deer.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Josh it will be for next weekend

Pinwheeled

rooketnhunter":3fvz5c7c said:
Looking to go somewhere in Middle Tennessee,Where I can actually see some deer.Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Josh it will be for next weekend

Percy Priest WMA is loaded with deer. I see every bit as many deer on Priest as I do on my private spot.

Stu

I hunt priest wma and have killed a ton of deer out there. I hunt private ground now but know many places to hunt priest. Dont be surprised to see a wall hanger out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gravey

I live a stones throw from priest and hunted it some when I didn't have long or didn't want to drive an hour and a half to the lease. There are deer there but it gets a lot of pressure so don't expect to see a deer behind every tree. Good luck!

Stu

Gravey":1bnnhsbf said:
I live a stones throw from priest and hunted it some when I didn't have long or didn't want to drive an hour and a half to the lease. There are deer there but it gets a lot of pressure so don't expect to see a deer behind every tree. Good luck!

Correct ive been hunting it for 15 years and have a handful of spots that dont see much pressure but deer there are spooky.

Pinwheeled

rooketnhunter":1jx8ivvb said:
Thank y'all for the input I'm gonna look some info up on it,

Another thing, Priest is really broken up. It helps a ton to have something like OnX maps or the TWRA huntable lands map on your phone. Really easy to end up on private.

MAGA

rooketnhunter":1v49i3lc said:
I was looking at that it and it does appear broken up,I was also looking at center hill and cedars of Lebanon

I've personally never hunted the Cedars of Lebanon, but I know a guy who hunts it every year and he does really well out there given the situation.

Latest posts