Public dove fields

Remington700

Anybody know of public dove fields in West TN that produce. I know that things can change with the weather, etc. Typically there are fields that have pretty good shoots every year. Looking for somewhere to take my juvenile daughter.

Dodge Man

Bogota usually has a good shoot for Juveniles only. This is the data from 2019, they usually have the hunt the Saturday after opening day. So I guess this year it might be September 5th. But they will post if somewhere.

Bogota
Crops planted: 70 acres of sunflowers-bush hogged, 30 acres of wheat Top sown.

Hunt dates: Opens at Noon on Sept. 2 for youths (16 and under). Designated fields only. Each youth must be accompanied by a non-hunting adult. Youth hunters must check in at the White Tent on Barbwire Rd. prior to hunting. NWTF Chapter will be providing hot dogs for lunch at approximately 11:30. Season open Sept. 3 through the remainder of 1st and 2nd segments of the statewide season.

Directions: Travel north on Hwy 78 towards Tiptonville for 7.0 miles. In Bogota, turn left onto Hwy 103 heading west for 1.2 miles. Turn left onto Barbwire Rd and proceed for 2.0 miles. Field is located on the right.

GPS Coordinates: N 36.13035 W -89.46530

WMA Small Game Permit required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts