PSE Drive

Crow Terminator

For what it's worth...that bow was my favorite of the PSE line this year. The one I shot, beat out their flag ship bows....and in addition to that, beat out a lot of other manufacturers and their flagship model bows. If I had to buy a bow right now and could only spend $600 or under..that would be my #1 pick.

RutMutt

I bought one this year. I like it a lot. This is one of PSE's Pro line bows as well. The Drive is fast and very affordable for what you get. Like CT said you can get a hunt n ready bow for $600. I also liked this bow over the DNA. The Drive is 30 1/2 inches ata. I have a long draw and for a short bow this was one of very few that adjusted past a 31 inch draw.

The only cons I have found is that it is a tad heavy and not quite as forgiving as my old Hoyt. But my Hoyt is 37 inches long with a larger brace. I wanted to go with an affordable short bow this go round, and I am very pleased with the Drive.

Fordman

PSE has some really fine bows every year. I shot a Carrea for literally years and years myself. I cant remember one issue with any of their bows I owned over the years.

Latest posts