Problem with neighbor

dsa5455

To have a problem the first time last year. I may have missed something in your post but did something change last year that it became an issue hunting near his house?

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Think I'm going over this evening to hunt maybe I will run into him.
To have a problem the first time last year. I may have missed something in your post but did something change last year that it became an issue hunting near his house?
Nothing has changed he moved in 2 or 3 years ago and started having trouble last year.

Dully8861

so here is the story at my lease I have 2 neighbors. In which one i had a run in last gun season when he informed me i can't hunt the land that don't belong to him because it was to close to his house. Ok fast forward to this year i have 3 stands and 3 cameras running.we hunt the lease Saturday and Sunday sometimes never threw the week. So every time I pull cards on Saturday morning walking in gives me something to look at before daylight well only pictures I get is Friday night and early Saturday morning before we get there. I told my hunting buddy something is up fast forward to last weekend same situation. We are still seeing deer so my buddy said he was going to go hunt Monday well all makes since now he said before daylight someone walked in headed straight to the satnd he was in he flashed his light and he turned around and left. I informed my buddy to move all camera get them high and watch the stands from a distance and try to catch this guy. Now I just got to figure out which neighbor it is which I'm pretty sure I know who it is I just need evidence. I am going over there Friday morning in hopes he tries to come hunt one of my stands so I can catch him red handed. Wish me luck it may get ugly
We can't swear on here....so I'll just say...

he needs a good'ol fashion donkey kicking
Me and a buddy did the 2nd camera trick a few years ago. We put the 2nd camera on video mode and used a ladder to get it on a limb the trespasser (sorry SOB) couldn't get to unless he brought in a ladder or chain saw. Took less than a week to catch him and our local police dept was happy to help and even identified the guy. He stole 1 stand and 3 cameras. The 3rd camera was an old moultrie that didn't work any longer used as a decoy. Been 4 years and haven't seen him again. Good luck to you and hope you catch him. Nothing worse than someone invading a spot you go to relax and de stress!!!!!!

backyardtndeer

Good luck catching him. Keep cable locks on all my cams. Kinda figured if we ever had such an issue, would put up a dummy cam in plain sight and another hidden camera out of reach and sight aimed at the dummy cam to catch the trash.

Bwales95

Reminds me of when i first started hunting and leased a 100acres for cheap. I walked in one weekday morning around thanksgiving to find a young teenager in my stand. Turns out his dad knew the landowner and the landowner gave the kid permission to hunt even though i was paying. The anger i initially had walking up to the person in my stand (ready to throw down thinking he was poaching) quickly turned to the landowner. But at the end of the day it wasnt much money and we hadnt signed anything.Plus, I knew the landowner and he was bad off on drugs along with some family problems. I ended up hunting the following weekend, shot the first deer i saw, and pulled my stands. Lesson learned, don't lease hunting land from people likely on drugs or having other life problems- steer clear!

OP, i hope you catch this joker and the law does their part.

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Well I'm here in stand and he didn't show today. I will be back in the morning to hunt in hopes to catch him. Will hang some cameras over the old cameras when it gets dark.

Colwell1505

so here is the story at my lease I have 2 neighbors. In which one i had a run in last gun season when he informed me i can't hunt the land that don't belong to him because it was to close to his house. Ok fast forward to this year i have 3 stands and 3 cameras running.we hunt the lease Saturday and Sunday sometimes never threw the week. So every time I pull cards on Saturday morning walking in gives me something to look at before daylight well only pictures I get is Friday night and early Saturday morning before we get there. I told my hunting buddy something is up fast forward to last weekend same situation. We are still seeing deer so my buddy said he was going to go hunt Monday well all makes since now he said before daylight someone walked in headed straight to the satnd he was in he flashed his light and he turned around and left. I informed my buddy to move all camera get them high and watch the stands from a distance and try to catch this guy. Now I just got to figure out which neighbor it is which I'm pretty sure I know who it is I just need evidence. I am going over there Friday morning in hopes he tries to come hunt one of my stands so I can catch him red handed. Wish me luck it may get ugly
Hope you catch him

1jamey

Had the same issue over the summer. Guy was erasing my pics of him and putting the card back. The moron created a trash folder on the card somehow and stored the pics in it. I also had someone driving around on my property. Still pisses me off.

Bodine270

Three types of people I hate the most in order.

A thief.
A trespasser.
A litter bug.

Sure hope you nail him and it puts an end to the problem.

Latest posts