Primos Trigger Stick Gen 3

UCStandSitter

Anyone use this guy? Thoughts?

Have a BOG that I like OK but it's made for the blind and a seated position. Looking for something I can pop up quick in a field standing and this seems to fit the bill. Just curious if anyone has experience with it before I drop the money. Not cheap

swd

I have the Bipod version of it. I have used it on nearly every hunt since the rut in 2019 when I missed the biggest deer I have ever shot at in a ladder stand with a rail that was WAY too low to be called a shooting rail.

I love mine and would replace it with all due haste if something happened to it.

UCStandSitter

I have the Bipod version of it. I have used it on nearly every hunt since the rut in 2019 when I missed the biggest deer I have ever shot at in a ladder stand with a rail that was WAY too low to be called a shooting rail.

I love mine and would replace it with all due haste if something happened to it.
Good info. Thanks. Think I'll go to Academy and pick one up tomorrow

Remington700

I have 2 of the tripod versions. One is tall and one is short. My kid uses one for hunting out of a ground blind in deer season. Also, she uses one in turkey season because a shot gun is heavy for her. I have been please with them. I have read some reviews on the quality not being that great (legs falling out). I have not experienced this.

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
I've got Gen 2 with the gun rest attachment that my kids use. I found a deal on Gen 3 at Rogers for 56.00 back in spring. I bought it but I've not tried to use it yet. My dad uses on with his xbox, loves it.

1664391749600.jpeg

SES

Haven't pulled the trigger on a deer in many years without my trigger stick under my rifle or muzzleloader. Haven't lost a deer with a trigger stick under my rifle or muzzleloader ever. Buy one. You won't regret it.

jlanecr500

Bought one several years ago that was awesome. I let a friend use it once and he lost it. Bought a newer version a couple years ago and it's junk. Try before you buy if possible.

Wildcat

I have one and it does not work with my blind seat.

This one works much better with the seat and on the ground.

Gravey

I bought the short bipod but haven't used it yet. Bought it for turkey hunting to have my gun partially up while running a slate call. Time will tell if I want to carry it or not but do like it being adjustable one handed with the pull of a trigger.

Latest posts