Primers at Benton Shooters

Tennessee Devildog

Kills me to tell you all this because they ask $10.00 for a 100 pistol primers and $15.00 for a 100 Match Primers. Wow! That is so high! They do have quite a few on the shelf. I was just there last night.

Benton Shooters in Benton Tennessee. Its right on 411, North side of town.

DaveTN

Primers are becoming available.
MidSouth has CCI #400 Small Rifle primers for $95 per 1K. I'm not paying that, but they have had them available for a couple of days. Prices should be dropping soon unless some other catastrophe hits.

Checked Sportsman's Warehouse today they had quite a few primers most were 5.13 per 100 limit 2 boxes.
Which store did you see them in? I'd pay that if I could pick them up. but their website says they are out of stock in Murfreesboro.

Hduke86

Primers are becoming available.
MidSouth has CCI #400 Small Rifle primers for $95 per 1K. I'm not paying that, but they have had them available for a couple of days. Prices should be dropping soon unless some other catastrophe hits.

Which store did you see them in? I'd pay that if I could pick them up. but their website says they are out of stock in Murfreesboro.
Considering where he lives it was probably Chattanooga Tn store off of Lee Hwy.

DaveTN

I'd rather pay for a couple bricks online, than to waste the gas money to drive that far to pick up only 2 packs. ;) DaveTN. :p
Yeah, but I'm 4 miles from a Sportsman Warehouse. I may have to drive over there to see. I think they said they weren't updating their ammo inventory online anymore. ;)

Friends & Family pick-up 10 packs :) 50.03 (10 packs) $54.78 with tax.

$55 a brick is a lot better than $142 (Price/Tax/Shipping/Hazmat) online.

Primers 94.99
HazMat 22.99
Shipping 11.50
Tax 12.56
Total 142.04

Unless Biden does something else crazy, it looks like inventory is increasing, which will drive prices back down to where they need to be.
My stepson told me he was in a Scheels yesterday and their ammo shelves were nearly full. Prices were still up, but shelves were full. đź‘Ť

Latest posts