Priest hybrids

Headhunter

From Tuesday to this past Sunday, people fishing with me and myself caught about 300 of these, most topwater. They are fun.

Attachments

• hybrid cooler.jpg
    hybrid cooler.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,176
  • 2 hybrids.jpg
    2 hybrids.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,178

Headhunter

Dbllunger":fuwc0g6m said:
Love the fight of a good hybrid. I've been trying to get out there but can't find the time. Maybe this week.

I will trade a trip to Priest for a striper trip with you.

Dbllunger

Headhunter":1b76rhjg said:
Dbllunger":1b76rhjg said:
Love the fight of a good hybrid. I've been trying to get out there but can't find the time. Maybe this week.

I wish I could but a couple of guys that I still fish with took me under their wings many years ago and taught me the striper waters. Fortunately they taught me well and I have expanded the waters that we fish. They would never speak to me again if I took you. I do appreciate the offer and it is a fair trade as I know you are one helluva hybrid guy. Hey they are older than me so if senility ever sets in on them then your good to go.

The only person I ever take other than one of my sons is a childhood best friend that doesn't own a boat, lives far away and would never catch a fish if I didn't tell him exactly how and where to cast.

wobblegobble

Headhunter":114tjrdl said:
Dbllunger":114tjrdl said:

That's terrible, you can come to Tim's Ford and My buddies and I will put you on em. Then you can take whoever you want in the same spots.

Headhunter

Dbllunger":1ec90zbr said:
Headhunter":1ec90zbr said:
Dbllunger":1ec90zbr said:

I wish I could but a couple of guys that I still fish with took me under their wings many years ago and taught me the striper waters. Fortunately they taught me well and I have expanded the waters that we fish. They would never speak to me again if I took you. I do appreciate the offer and it is a fair trade as I know you are one helluva hybrid guy. Hey they are older than me so if senility ever sets in on them then your good to go.

The only person I ever take other than one of my sons is a childhood best friend that doesn't own a boat, lives far away and would never catch a fish if I didn't tell him exactly how and where to cast.

No problem. I love catching stripers on top for sure though.

Headhunter

wobblegobble":23z25hv9 said:
Headhunter":23z25hv9 said:
Dbllunger":23z25hv9 said:

That's terrible, you can come to Tim's Ford and My buddies and I will put you on em. Then you can take whoever you want in the same spots.

Do you catch them on topwater?

Dbllunger

wobblegobble":2ej173tb said:
Headhunter":2ej173tb said:
Dbllunger":2ej173tb said:

No its not. You are fishing thousands of acres in a lake. The fish we catch are in a much smaller fishery that is much more susceptible to pressure and a completely different style of fishing. Headhunter knows this and understands.

Latest posts