Pretty excited ***UPDATE***

RobbyW

My daughters boyfriend for over a year decided he wanted to hunt. He got his hunters Ed and we have been sighting in guns and talking a lot of hunting. . He is 20, races enduro motocross and is a great kid, but just didn't grow up hunting. He is coming home from college tonight and going on his first hunt in the morning. I have had more excitement the last couple weeks than I have had for any hunting in a while.

Last edited:

Ski

Be careful. Once he likes you, she might stop liking him!!!

J/K. That's an awesome opportunity for you.

My daughter and son-in-law are getting stationed in Wyoming and I can't wait. Right now they're in Washington DC. As soon as he gets to WY I'm going to have him scoping out the hunting scene. I think we'll have a good time out there. I'm sure my daughter will understand lol.

RobbyW

Well he came home from school last night and killed this guy at 6:50 this morning. I love to watch someone get excited on their first deer.

Attachments

• 8038E91E-BECA-48FF-8089-C8B7F474EBBF.jpeg
    8038E91E-BECA-48FF-8089-C8B7F474EBBF.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 365

Deer444

Well he came home from school last night and killed this guy at 6:50 this morning. I love to watch someone get excited on their first deer.
I prefer seeing young people take a deer .I get way more exited at my age than I do if it's me .if I never kill another deer I have taken my share .I tend to see kids that hunt never mess with drugs or bad stuff they turn out great

Latest posts