Predictions

Scioto

I think Oklahoma should (emphasis on "should") blow out Clemson. Just don't think Clemson is that good. They aren't Florida St good in 2013 and the ACC is a very weak conf. UNC was really pretty bad and but for a ref's brain fart could have had a chance at an OT win. But, that one extra week lay-off could bite OU. With the Youngstown connection, I'm pulling for OU.

Alabama vs MSU. The two luckiest teams in college football. I predict some sort of cosmic or karmic convergence event unknown to mankind could occur. Bama fans, you better hope your guys jump out fast and jump out big on Sparty. Otherwise, they have a way of making your team play to their level. You'll be watching the game and all of a sudden realize and say to your friends "hey, it's late in the 4th quarter but we're up by 2. Our D has controlled them all game" (not realizing Sparty has the ball and they've controlled your offense just as well.) Did I say Sparty has the ball? You look on the side line and you swear Dantonio is chuckling like the Riddler and his players are laughing. You look at your sideline and see Tricky Nicky is all wound up tight yelling at Kiffin. Your players are stiff as a board. Just staring into space. All of a sudden it occurs to you that all of that SEC SEC SEC effete is just nothing but groupthink you and your friends have been telling yourselves for years. The doubt enters your mind but you don't dare admit it to your friends for fear of being ejected from the living room. But believe me, the doubt has crept into your brain and its eating away like that worm on that episode of the Twilight Zone you saw 30 years ago. You think back to the Arkansas 4th and 25 miracle and realize MSU just crossed the 50 yard line! Your Heisman Trophy winning running back has been held to under 100 yards. Why? I'll tell you why. Because you parochial, group thinking Bama fans don't realize MSU plays against a power running game team every single Saturday. EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY AND THE GAME PLAN IS SIMPLE - MAKE COKER WIN THE GAME! And MSU has a first round NFL QB with just enough of a power running game to keep your D honest so they can score a couple touchdowns unlike Florida and Tennessee and LSU and Arkansas and ..... (BECAUSE THEY PLAY IN THE B1G AND YOU HAVE TO HAVE A POWER RUNNING GAME TO WIN IN NOVEMBER BECAUSE IT'S NOT SUNNY AND WARM IN NOVEMBER IN THE MIDWEST. YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU HUNT THERE!) And then Sparty crosses the 35 ............

I'll leave the rest up to your own imagination.

mtn cur

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

farmin68

That moment when you realize your most recent click on the sports forum took you to Main Street in the Twilight Zone...

Latest posts