predator hunting contest.

matt_brown

I talked to the local sporting good store to see if they would be interested in sponsering a predator hunting contest (most weight wins). This would be in east tn (greeneville). Would anyone be interested.

We talked about maybe having 2-3man man teams $20-$30 entry fee. Having a certain token or item that you would have to include in a picture while in the field. That would keep the cheating down.

Whats your thoughts.

TNPredator

Not Good... that would give each of us 180 deg field of fire. Kinda hard to surround them that way. Hahahahahaha
Ok Matt, you take them coming from the right, Yotehunter, you get then coming straight on and I'll get'um coming in on our left.
.... HUT!!....

TNPredator

Ok guys, whats up.. Why does no one want to go hunting coyote?
Matts got this land TEAMING with coyotes, a possible sponsor for the hunt. Weather is not that bad just yet.
I KNOW there are must be at least 10 people in this area.
Is it the money? $20-30.00 each?
I'll pay the entrance fee for the next two people that reply 'I"ll Go!".
Matt, do we have any available dates yet in mind?

TNPredator

Matt, I quess since we are not near Nashville, we're not expected to to hunt coyotes. You know around Nashville is the only quality coyote hunting grounds.
We should go get a truck load of them one weekend and post pictures with a big table of food and stuff that they missed out on.

Atchman2

The Coyotes Unlimited group had their contest in February. My brother and I "almost" won. :D We would have if the former US Marine hadn't got a case of dog fever. :)

I know at least a dozen guys that hunt coyotes in East Tennessee. I go at least once per week if my health holds.

Latest posts