Prayers and a little help!

jbranham63

Just wanted to share this here as well. Thanks!

Everyone, I know you all dont probably know me from Adam but my family and I could use a little help. I dont post on here alot but I see the great things that this site has done for people since Ive been a member. I'm not one to ask for help like this and hate to ask but here goes. My dad was diagnosed in July with End stage Liver disease and been in and out of multiple hospitals since. He is currently in hospice care and probably only has a few days to weeks left to live. That being said, he has no life insurance or money for his final expenses other that what my sisters and I have been able to save up. I work full time as a RN and have 2 little ones of my own and both of my sisters are currently in school so saving extra money for this is hard. I opened a gofundme account and here is the link. https://www.gofundme.com/4ub86hjg If any of you all would like to donate or could it would be greatly appreciated. If you can't no big deal. There is also a story of what has happened to him since he found out he was sick in July. My dad is very important to me and is the reason I love hunting and got into hunting when I was a child. I just want to be able to carry out his final wishes and expenses and do the things he asked before he became so sick. Any money/donations I have left over from what it cost for his final expenses will be donated to a good cause or charity. I hope no one will judge me for posting this because if I had the money I wouldn't be asking for this favor and if this isnt okay to post then mods can delete if necessary.

Thanks,
James

catman529

I dont know you but I did see that on Facebook the other day, and had to send just a little, I lost my grandpa last year to liver disease, it's a terrible way to go. Sorry to hear and hope he goes through as little suffering as possible.

jbranham63

Thank u very much for your kindness and donation. Yes it is a terrible disease. I hate to even ask people but my father means the world me and I just want to do the best for him. Thanks again catman!

Latest posts