Powder

hittingsteal

Anyone know of any gun store reloading etc that has any Rl 26 . I cannot find anymore nowhere. Only place I found it it is at scheels they will not ship. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Jcalder

Have you tried outdoor junction in cookeville or the reloading bench in mount Juliet. May be worth a call to bend of the river just north of cookeville or even the gun shop in Livingston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hittingsteal

Jcalder":2aydxavn said:
Have you tried outdoor junction in cookeville or the reloading bench in mount Juliet. May be worth a call to bend of the river just north of cookeville or even the gun shop in Livingston.

Jason I have called every where and I mean everywhere. Only place I found that has it is scheels. Had couple my drivers stop out west at the ones there they was out. And scheels will not ship.

hittingsteal

ROVERBOY":2smi5mkx said:
Have you tried Gamaliel Shooters Supply in Gamaliel,Ky. 270-457-2825. They might ship it.
Yes yesterday.. said been on back order over 6 mons

hittingsteal

Jcalder":t41e1x0o said:
That's all the local places I can think of. Guessing you hit all the big box stores as well

I have googled, called all surrounding unless they one I don't know about.

Bad habit

I bought some this week from Recobs. I believe the website is recobstargetshop.com. they have good prices but are a little proud on shipping. Good luck. It's rare as pixie dust right now.

Tiny

kamml":2mv4fjxh said:
Try Powder Valley on the web.
Yes

Crossroad Firearms here in Knoxville might. Google em or Facebook they do have a website ..not sure however if they ship.

Bass Pro ??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bad habit

The powder fairy came today. I routinely go to Lebanon. I'd you get down towards Murfreesboro or Smyrna in the next few days I will hook you up.

Latest posts