Portable Power Station

Rabbitkil

Build your own plenty of YouTube videos

Because the specs in the description of that one doesn't add up..

Ignore me if I'm wrong this Flu B has me pretty loopy

Attachments

• IMG_2690.jpeg
    IMG_2690.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 32

Crappieaddict

I got mine and opened it. The most glaring thing I see is that a solar panel is not included. I ordered one from Amazon and that was another $50. If that will charge it in a reasonable amount of time, then it should be handy. I'm sure the battery drain time will depend on what it's powering, and I've not checked that out. I will add it to my arsenal of Inverter Generator and emergency food supply for possible hard times. I'm a moderate prepper.

Gravey

It's in a box. LOL I've got several other irons in the fire right now and haven't even opened it up yet. 🥴
Got mine and it's about smaller than what I was envisioning and the mats a good thing. Hit the power button and it was at 97% so just loaded it in the truck. Says it will charge a phone 18 times so plenty for me as that's what I bought it for and the occasional laptop if needed when hunting.
I got mine and opened it. The most glaring thing I see is that a solar panel is not included. I ordered one from Amazon and that was another $50. If that will charge it in a reasonable amount of time, then it should be handy. I'm sure the battery drain time will depend on what it's powering, and I've not checked that out. I will add it to my arsenal of Inverter Generator and emergency food supply for possible hard times. I'm a moderate prepper.
I noticed the fine print when I ordered that it didn't come with a solar charger but for now I'm not gonna worry about it as it has a regulars adapter for a plug and all one for your truck.

Antler Daddy

Perhaps I should have simply asked about an EV vs. a prius. I know nothing about a Prenus except there is no way I would drive one of those ugly girly man cars.

Blockhouse

Real world Prius - 2014 Prius V - over 80k miles it has averaged 43.7 mpg. Very dependable but is a tin can on highway. Great errand car. On solar power check out EcoFlow. I have the pro - 3500 watts and charges off solar. Done with gas generators and related fuel storage and starting.

Pic IN the Casa

Until ours crapped out, we averaged 46 mpg. A hybrid vehicle is a great idea that should be a consumer choice. Unlike these EVs that the commies are trying to ram up our butts.

Latest posts